Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    I've had two Treos. The first had to be returned because of a faulty headset jack. Now my second one (which I've had for a few months) just developed the stuck "P" key today. Talk about living up to the stereotype.

Anyway, I wasn't all that mad because being the smart shopper that I am, I purchased my Treo from Costco; which has an awesome return policy. So I called Costco to see if they had any in --because as much as I'm disappointed with the fact this has happened, I still love the phoneówell, of course they didnít have any. In fact, they arenít going to be carrying them any more. So, I can go return the phone and get my money, but itís only going to be $510 or so ($479.99 + Tax). So where can I go buy the phone straight up for this? Sprintís gonna cost me $599, Palmís gonna cost me $549, you see my point. And yes, itís still under warranty, but I donít the fact that Iím gonna get a refurb if I get it replaced.
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    Man... I'm getting sad, and startin' to seriously look at the PPC-6700...
  3. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    ComoUSA?
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    Como?
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    By the way, $549 at CompUSA.
    jrider, I had the same problem with my "P"...

Here's my advice. Go to CompUSA and purchase it there and get their warranty. It covers for 1 or 2 years and covers everything. I have always purchased my phones through them (used to be an employee back in the day). You can drop it, throw it, drown it, break it, whatever and they will replace it. I have always walked in with my phone, the box, accessories, etc. and walked out with a brand new phone.

You have to watch out though because there is a possibility that it is mail in (they have a couple SKU's for it). Just double check with the employee (and even have a manager sign off on it) that you can exchange IN STORE.

Hope this helps!

Bryan
    ebay
    Factory unlocked/unbranded GSM 650 - Tmobile; FW: 1.71; SW: 1.20-ENA; Carrier DB: 255; HW: A

If I'm repeating what someone has already said look at how long the thread is and ask yourself if you really expect me to read the whole thing.