1.    #1  
    PhlegmHack is not working on my prism very well. In some apps there is a bunch of crap in the pop-up window and in other apps it causes a fatal reset. I am using the lastest version. I'm using SwitchHack in the interim, but PhlegmHack is more useful (with the favorites and ignored option) and free. I also have HackDelete Hack, HotTime, Daylight Savings Hack, ButtonDA Hack (with LookDA), and PowerHack. I'm currently taking suggestions on what the problems is and possible solutions. The correct poster will earn my eternal gratitude, while other contestants will go home with my profound admiration. Thanks!
    -Joshua
    I've decided to become enigmatic.
    i'm using PhlegmHack (i LOVE that name!) on my visor deluxe and i occasionally get that garbled stuff on the pop up window. In times like these, i immediately go to the options for PhlegmHack and clear the cache. In the past i've tried ignoring that garbled stuff and it has forced a soft reset. However, this 'garbling' occurs once every month or 2 (it's not a constant, annoying event).

I'm also running these other hacks (as i believe that some hacks don't work well with others...)

PopUp Calculator
    PopUp Note
    Padlock Plus
    Select Hack
    FindHack

(i did notice a drastic decrease in 'garbling' of phlegm hack when i unactivated ScreenShotHack and PopUp Free time hack....if that helps.)

wow, it's been awhile.....things have REALLY changed...why is my Visor Edge still in my hand? Will a Treo fit better?
  3.    #3  
    Tried it. No luck.
    -Joshua
    I've decided to become enigmatic.
    Originally posted by ****-richardson
    I'm currently taking suggestions on what the problems is and possible solutions. The correct poster will earn my eternal gratitude, while other contestants will go home with my profound admiration.
    Try contacting the developer, Mitch Blevins. He's very responsive. I had some problems when I first started using PhlegmHack and he went as far as sending me a "customized" version prior to releasing the next version.
    MarkEagle
    .....<a href="http://discussion.treocentral.com/tcforum/index.php?s=">TreoCentral</a> | <a href="http://discussion.visorcentral.com/vcforum/index.php?s=">VisorCentral</a> Forum Moderator - Forum Guidelines
    .....Sprint PCS Treo 650
    .....God bless America, my home sweet home...