Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    From the MTDN site:

Current Status - CallFilter for Treo 650 as of 10/25/05
    =================================
    After dealing with a couple personal challenges, I am back in the saddle. I am going to make a public beta of 1.3 available shortly. The focus of this beta will be Treo 650 support (regardless of firmware version). The GSM mode looks pretty solid. The CDMA part needs to be tested. Thanks for the patience and the unwaivering support for CallFilter! I am glad to be part of such a supportive community.
    Great news !
    Can't wait to try it out. Hope the CDMA testing goes without a hitch.
    Brent
    T650 on Sprint's Wireless Wonder
    Quote Originally Posted by AirData
    From the MTDN site:

Current Status - CallFilter for Treo 650 as of 10/25/05
    =================================
    After dealing with a couple personal challenges, I am back in the saddle. I am going to make a public beta of 1.3 available shortly. The focus of this beta will be Treo 650 support (regardless of firmware version). The GSM mode looks pretty solid. The CDMA part needs to be tested. Thanks for the patience and the unwaivering support for CallFilter! I am glad to be part of such a supportive community.
    Welcome Back! I hope everything is a lot better for you, can't wait to try out the new Beta.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Does anyone know if this app works with the 650 ?
    The current version does work with the 650, but 1.3 will be designed for the 650.
    Quote Originally Posted by MadlyAlive
    The current version does work with the 650, but 1.3 will be designed for the 650.
    he's actually asking about callshield not callfilter.
    Quote Originally Posted by darwinbrewer
    Yep...I have Callshield pro on my Sprint/Treo 650. Works great and no problems with it.

Chuck
    glad to hear things are working out for you. I too cant wait for this release. THANKX
    Quote Originally Posted by chckhbrt
    Yep...I have Callshield pro on my Sprint/Treo 650. Works great and no problems with it.

Chuck

Thanks! my 650 will arrive on Thursday
    Quote Originally Posted by darwinbrewer
    Didn't you even bother to read the first post ?
    Quote Originally Posted by dlbrummels
    Didn't you even bother to read the first post ?
    take a look at the title of the post:

CallShield Pro by mantragroup
    Quote Originally Posted by MadlyAlive
    If you're referring to CallFilter 1.2, it "works" but suspiciously the number of unexpected system resets (and saved_preferences db corruption) goes up exponentially when it is active, especially prior to Sprint firmware upgrade 1.12. With earlier firmware versions, it tends to "miss" phone calls as well. The "missed" calls were less frequent with the 1.12 firmware.

At least that has been my experience.

It is very, very good news, however, that the author is continuing his work on it. I felt almost blind without it after I upgraded to the 650.

Sprint Pre & Motorola H300 BT headset

Dead devices: Palm Pro; Palm III; Treo 600, 650, 700p, 755p; Centro
    Yes, I finally updated my tagline!
    I'm trying version 1.2 on my Sprint Treo 650. It seems to work fine so far, but there is a significant delay after I hang up a call.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    Great...lack of 650 support for callfilter was one of the most disappointing and glaring ommission from the migration from the 600. Can't wait to try it out!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Version 1.2 works on the Sprint 650 to a certain extent. Sure it will block a caller the first time they call, but try to call in rapid succession, and after the 2nd or 3rd call they always get through.

Call yourself once - your blocked
    Call right back - your blocked(maybe)
    Call right back again - phone rings
    Awesome,

I agree I miss the call anounce founction that I had on the 600 , and I have not found any other app to replace it. So I am glad to hear your back and I hope the new teo650 version will have the call anounce function
    I haven't been this excited about a product release in a long time.

Callfilter for $200 Alex!
    are we there yet ? ))

really waiting for the beta release, impatiently.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast