Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Way to unstable for 30 bucks. I tried on a virgin treo and still got crashes.

BTW I think the program is awesome, ill be on the bandwagon when its stable.
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MedicWill
    Way to unstable for 30 bucks. I tried on a virgin treo and still got crashes.

BTW I think the program is awesome, ill be on the bandwagon when its stable.

did you run the version without the internal mp3? been working fine for me using pockettunes. No crashes.
    Sprint 700p
    I havnt but I definitly will.

Just sucks loosing your playlists, and having no standard volume control with PTunes, but CF 1.3 outweighs that if its actually stable.

Anyone else use the extended info for the caller I'd? I wasn't able to view it unless I pressed the down side key. And when it rang it was the normal ring screen untill I pressed down on the scroll button
    Update - since running CF13 using PTunes I've had ZERO problems or crashes.
    Very disappointed, with my GSM Treo 650 "Pickup and hangup" DOESN'T hangup!!!

"Ignore call" works exactly the same way the earlier version worked on the 650, it allows "one ring" before doing a hangup (so the person thinks you hungup on them not just getting a busy signal).

The "Ignore Call Option" should be renamed "Pickup and Hangup" (I say should be, thats if the first option even worked!!)

I have lost total faith in this program. Never again. It's just not worth the time.
    -----------------------
    palmOne Treo 650 GSM 01.31 / 1.13
    Hang on, it'll work...
    when?
    Quote Originally Posted by roguetrooper
    Very disappointed, with my GSM Treo 650 "Pickup and hangup" DOESN'T hangup!!!

"Ignore call" works exactly the same way the earlier version worked on the 650, it allows "one ring" before doing a hangup (so the person thinks you hungup on them not just getting a busy signal).

The "Ignore Call Option" should be renamed "Pickup and Hangup" (I say should be, thats if the first option even worked!!)

I have lost total faith in this program. Never again. It's just not worth the time.
    Try disabling any apps that disable alarms during calls (Volumecare profilecare, etc). Worked for me
    I just upgraded my unlocked gsm to 1.71 FW. I couldn't listen to Ptunes and surf the web with Callfilter. Crashed my treo everytime I thought about using blazer.
    Sorry CF. Bye
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    smileyboy: so you are sure now it's CF since in your other post's you seemed to think it was just 1.17 and ptunes conflicting with Blazer....

I have a cingular gsm 1.17 no problems with ptunes streaming browse using blazer and have CF enabled using ptunes as its mp3 player..
    Sprint 700p
    Well< i just locked Callfilter usong Rlock and not a one crash my friend
    dunno if anyone saw they just updated CallFilter to 1.3.1

http://mytreo.net/downloads/details-...r_For_Treo_600

this is an application i would really like to use, but i need to hear more good things about it -- a bugfix version is encouraging. will probably try a d/l later today...
    Global Posts
    441 Global Posts
    I have been having problems with CallFilter (1.3 and 1.3.1). When I have a custom ringer selected, a call comes in and I answer, everything is fine until I hang up. When I do disconnect the call the ringer keeps playing for a second or two. It doesn't happen if I choose ignore call. I have been back and forth with VelocityWare on this issue and they haven't resolved it yet. The update did not help.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123