Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1.    #1  
    Hi!

    Is Proclip the only vehicle mount that will work with a Treo with a Skin from ZCover. Does it still hold it even though the skin has the beltclip on? Thx, M
  2. ardo's Avatar
    Posts
    4 Posts
    #2  
    I'd like to know the answer as well. My wife does not use the belt clip, but the Treo is skinned. I'm almost ready to try & make the mount myself if I don't find a suitable mount soon. TIA.
  3. #3  
    I just got my Proclip today, what a nice piece of craftmanship. It's worth the xtra dough. I got the padded adjustable swivel one, designed for skin cases and I must say it works very nicely with my skin case.

    The padding is more like nice smooth velvet, I installed it to my car with some heavy duty 2 sided tape and it holds very well. Viking happy
  4. #4  
    You could always go with the tacky adjustable universal mounts... but Im also a fellow proclipusa owner (for my iPod, however, not my treo) and i also highly recommend them.
  5. #5  
    I haven't seen a special holdster for skinned Treos. Can u provide a link?
    Thanks
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by smileyboy
    I haven't seen a special holdster for skinned Treos. Can u provide a link?
    Thanks
    It's kinda a universal deal.

    LINK
  7. #7  
    It says that it will adjust but how does it ? I look at it on there web site but could not tell how it did that.
  8. #8  
    That works for the treo as well? I can speak for the holster for the non-skinned iPod, that it is specifically designed to fit the iPod. I thought that was the whole point of the proclips- that they arent universal.
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by appliancemedic
    It says that it will adjust but how does it ? I look at it on there web site but could not tell how it did that.
    It is width adjustable so it will work if you have a case. I use mine without a case and the ProClip in its most narrow position allows the naked Treo to wiggle a bit but it won't fall out. The entire mount is also adjustable up/down, left/right.

    The adjustment is made via a screw recessed in the middle of the mount. You can't see the screw if a device is in the mount. The width is adjust by a screw on the side of the mount.

    Quote Originally Posted by durex
    That works for the treo as well? I can speak for the holster for the non-skinned iPod, that it is specifically designed to fit the iPod. I thought that was the whole point of the proclips- that they arent universal.
    The adjustable one is universal in the sense that anything that'll fit in it will work. I have an iPod w/ video and a Treo and the adjustable ProClip works with either device.

Posting Permissions