Global Posts
    916 Global Posts
    Something else on the 700w that I think would be an excellent addition to TAKphONE is the "press and hold" feature for Favorites. The way it works is if a favorite is selected and the 5-way pressed and held a small menu pops up with all the numbers assigned to the contact which allows you to pick which of the numbers should be dialed. Given that my wife has three or four numbers this would be great and prevent me from having to assign each number to a different favorite. I think the implementation should allow for a quick press to dial the default number associated with the favorite and the longer press would pop the selection window.
    GSM Treo 600 > Unlocked GSM Treo 650 on T-Mobile - Attempting to use a BB Curve

Technology is neither good nor evil, good people will find good uses for it and evil people will find evil uses for it. Phil P.
    This already works in TakePhone. Select the favorite, hit the space bar, multiple numbers are now shown.
    CGordonn
    SPCS Treo 700p
    Virginia Beach, VA but home will
    always be Honolulu, HI
    Global Posts
    916 Global Posts
    Doh! I learn something new everyday! Thanks cgordonn
    GSM Treo 600 > Unlocked GSM Treo 650 on T-Mobile - Attempting to use a BB Curve

Technology is neither good nor evil, good people will find good uses for it and evil people will find evil uses for it. Phil P.