1.    #1  
    I have done some searching for a program for the Treo that will allow me to connect up to TiVo's server to do online scheduling and get lineups but can't seem to find one. Has anyone seen one or have one? Anyone think this is possible?

I have tried it via Blazer but have had some problems in the past and it takes too long.
    I am able to do it thru blazer, I get a javascript warning, but it still works, J
    Quote Originally Posted by MadlyAlive
    I have done some searching for a program for the Treo that will allow me to connect up to TiVo's server to do online scheduling and get lineups but can't seem to find one. Has anyone seen one or have one? Anyone think this is possible?

I have tried it via Blazer but have had some problems in the past and it takes too long.
    I would recommend you email Tivo and tell them to get off their a$$e$ and setup a mobile browser friendly area on their website for this purpose.

While you're at it, tell them to add a checkbox to the season pass manager to indicate I want it pushed to my TivoToGo computer(s) but only during a specific time frame.

Oh, and while you're at that, tell them to add a password protected streaming aspect to the Tivo server so I can view whatever I have recorded which I marked to automatically have a smaller streamable copy created after recording.

And so on and so on! Damn Tivo slackers!
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas
    I would recommend you email Tivo and tell them to get off their a$$e$ and setup a mobile browser friendly area on their website for this purpose.

While you're at it, tell them to add a checkbox to the season pass manager to indicate I want it pushed to my TivoToGo computer(s) but only during a specific time frame.

Oh, and while you're at that, tell them to add a password protected streaming aspect to the Tivo server so I can view whatever I have recorded which I marked to automatically have a smaller streamable copy created after recording.

And so on and so on! Damn Tivo slackers!
    I second and third and fourth, oh hell, yes I agree daThomas
    Am I on Treocentral or Tivocommunity right now? :-)

I've had no issues with scheduling recording with my Treo. Now converting shows on to my 650 is a pain in the ****....
    I can do it with webpro - tivoweb running on the tivo.................
    Quote Originally Posted by tmc19108
    I can do it with webpro - tivoweb running on the tivo.................
    Could you elaborate please.
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas
    Could you elaborate please.
    Nothing to it. Using wepro 30a on the treo, I can connect to my tivos that run tivowebplus. In my case I just have to make sure the propper ports are open in order to get through my router to my internal lan. If you dont already know - tivowebplus is an add on program that you can install on a tivo (as long as you have a bash prompt)
    doesnt the tivo now have a built in webserver or use yahoo?