Global Posts
    231 Global Posts
    I looked around but could not find the answer. I just got my HBH-662 today and plugged it in to charge it for the recommended 8 hrs . When I connected the charger the display lit up, then went blank. Wasnt sure if it was connected right, so powered it on to make sure it the display still worked, and it did.

Is there a charging indicator or is the lcd supposed to stay lit when it is charging? The only way it would stay lit is if I powered it on while it's charging, but that seemed a bit odd. I'm just used to most of the devices I have used which have an indicator that lights up once it's connected to the charger.
    With mine, the battery indicator stays on while charging though the backlight only stayed on for a few seconds after you plug it in. The battery gauge does the cycling animation to show charging status - the LCD never turns off. Once complete, the battery statuts shows full and remains visible to me. When I remove it from the charger, the LCD does go blank until I power it on.

I got mine when they first came out... maybe they changed something with these newer revisions?
    Global Posts
    231 Global Posts
    I think it was user error on my part. Will have to try it again, but I still had the protective sticker on the lcd. I don't think I was able to see the battery indivator under the sticker with the numbers on it.

I did show a fully charged icon like you mentioned.