1.    #1  
    I am looking for software to help download podcasts I listen to.

Downloader.prc seems to work well, but at about one K/second it would take seven-eight hours to download the 26MB shows I follow.

Does anybody know of an alternative solution?

Thanks,
    Michael
    QuickNews, but it's not free, but you can download podcasts OTA or via HotSync
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Webpro 3.01a patched. Do a search...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo
    QuickNews, but it's not free, but you can download podcasts OTA or via HotSync
    I'll second QuickNews. May even have been you that suggested it to me, scotty. I generally download and burn podcasts from a computer, or sync to my iPod, but I've used Quicknews to grab a few, and it works pretty good.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    I wonder why downloader.prc is so slow.. It should be limited by the speed of the Treo modem .. unless it is rejecting packets at random?
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A