1.    #1  
    Ok. I know everyone (including me) complains that the phone volume is too soft. That is NOT what I am talking about here.

My issue is when listening through Real Player through headphones. I find that the lowest volume level is mute, but one click more than that is actually quite loud in a very quiet room (ie. library, etc.)

Beyond that first click up the volume scale the incremental change is very small, but beteen 0 and 1 is huge. (there are 14 up-clicks between min and max volume) I'm looking for something like 0.2 - just barely audible.

Is there some other volume level I can change that is overriding Real Player?

I am not using volume care or any other volume application.

Thanks
    Factory unlocked/unbranded GSM 650 - Tmobile; FW: 1.71; SW: 1.20-ENA; Carrier DB: 255; HW: A

If I'm repeating what someone has already said look at how long the thread is and ask yourself if you really expect me to read the whole thing.
    Hi rbenjami!

I am not understanding "clicks", my RealPlayer sound function has a circle and a sliding scale. . . . . .
    (Version 1.6.1)

As well, I use a Seidio combination retractable headset that has a volume control in line. . . . . no matter where real player is set (except mute) I can adjust my volume from minimum to maximum.

Sorry, I do not where my original headset is to test for you. . .
    Last edited by gtwo; 10/24/2005 at 08:28 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by rbenjami
    Ok. I know everyone (including me) complains that the phone volume is too soft. That is NOT what I am talking about here.

My issue is when listening through Real Player through headphones. I find that the lowest volume level is mute, but one click more than that is actually quite loud in a very quiet room (ie. library, etc.)

Beyond that first click up the volume scale the incremental change is very small, but beteen 0 and 1 is huge. (there are 14 up-clicks between min and max volume) I'm looking for something like 0.2 - just barely audible.

Is there some other volume level I can change that is overriding Real Player?

I am not using volume care or any other volume application.

Thanks
    Once the volume selector is on, you can use your 5-way button:
    Click Up and Down for large incremental changes
    Click Left and Right for small incremental changes
  4.    #4  
    Thanks. I dont know why I never thought of that myself. I have been using the side rocker button to always change the volume. I was quite impressed that the volume would change even when in another application. The button below the rocker acts as pause/play.
    Factory unlocked/unbranded GSM 650 - Tmobile; FW: 1.71; SW: 1.20-ENA; Carrier DB: 255; HW: A

If I'm repeating what someone has already said look at how long the thread is and ask yourself if you really expect me to read the whole thing.