1.    #1  
    Maybe someone can help me. I have been waiting for the Mobi TV application to be added to thr Sprint vending. It is finally there.
    BUT I can't download it . the text message I receive on my treo 650 is a dead link or says site not avaliable. after an hour with the Sprint tier 2 techs they say they can't help. Anyone have any ideas other then the handmark version . I don't want to have it on my credit card bill. Below is the text message I receive from Sprint. does it differ from anyone's if someone can check for me.I figured the download would be a PRC file . Thank you.

http://manage.sprintpcs.com/Manage/P...nload=PCS56126
  2.    #2  
    or is there anywhere to download the application for sprint. Sprint tech said no on that.

Here is the text I get . my last post was missing something
    http://manage.sprintpcs.com/Manage/P...nload=PCS56126
    you'll have to copy the link into Blazer, but add a 7 at the end. =PCS561267
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  4.    #4  
    sorry there was a 7 on the end I just accidently cut it off when I copied and pasted.

Are you saying that's how you did it. Copy and paste and not a direct link from the text message?

I tried that and it did not work. maybe I will try to type it in.
  5.    #5  
    Also is the end result a PRC file that you download?

I asked Sprint to send it to me and they said its not on there system and comes from Mobi TV. I said I will call Mobi and the sprint tech said they will not email it to me either.
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    On your Treo 650 handset:

- Launch the Treo Web Browser from the Application Main Menu
    - If your browser does not load to the Vision Home page, please type http://vision.sprintpcs.com
    - From the Sprint Vision Home page - Select Downloads
    - Select Applications
    - Select Entertainment
    - Select MobiTV-Live TV for Treo
    - Select Buy MobiTV

Enter your Vision password if asked and then the download will complete. Launch MobiTV from your applications menu.
    Quote Originally Posted by VaccPalm
    sorry there was a 7 on the end I just accidently cut it off when I copied and pasted.

Are you saying that's how you did it. Copy and paste and not a direct link from the text message?

I tried that and it did not work. maybe I will try to type it in.
    No, I suggested you copy and paste merely because of the "missing" 7. But since you do indeed have the complete link, nevermind.

My steps were (and this has been a few weeks...)
    Go to Content Manager, and find the app.
    Click the link for MobiTV (there was probably some agreement type message I had to click as well...)
    Was told an SMS would be sent to my phone, and to tap it once it came.
    SMS came instantly
    Tapped it.
    Blazer opened, and did the usual OTA download/install. (downloads, asks if you wish to run this program or save attachment to card...)
    Clicked run, (or install, whatever the button was...)
    And that was that, a new MobiTV icon on my Treo, and I was set.

The whole process was probably less than five minutes.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  8.    #8  
    Well I see what the problem is. I go to the sprint vision website and go to download and I also get the time out issue. For some reason I cant go from my Treo to the Sprint download page. I wonder why that is?

I can go to every other page on the Vision websie except downloads.

There has to be a way to get the PRC from the web and hotsync or email it to my Treo.