1.    #1  
    Will OWA ever be supported by Chatter? That is the only way I can use it to access my companies e-mail.
    Yes, it will. My best estimate is that there will be an early beta available within 2-3 weeks.

Marc
    yeah I am using Versamail now with OWA as well. I am watching and waiting.
  4.    #4  
    Will I have to buy a new license or can I use the one I already purchased? Sicne I cannot use a fastmail account to re-direct my e-mail ( corporate policy ) I am not able to use Chatter until OWA is supported.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chatter
    Yes, it will. My best estimate is that there will be an early beta available within 2-3 weeks.

Marc
    Marc,

Can you please clarify what "Works with OWA" means? Are you referring to a version of chatter that will "go directly against Exchange" like Nextmail is doing? I'm a little confused about the what the [back-end] differences are (if any) between OWA and OMA (Outlook Mobile Access)...

I have been using OMA and it sucks. I think it was designed for WAP phones where every field you fill in has to be submitted to the server

I've never used Chatter (no IMAP access at my work) but I've heard so many good things about it I can't wait to try it...
    OWA support will be a plug-in that is not included in the Chatter license (it is entirely new functionality). I still intend to have something early to play around with within a week or so.

Marc
    Can't wait to test it... I hope you get it to work with hotmail. Also, I think there are quite a few things that needed to get cleaned up. Like Chatter remembering messages flagged to be moved to folder after a reset and other status flags that get cleared up after a reset.

Al
    I'm not planning on supporting hotmail.

Marc