1.    #1  
    Forgive me if this was already mentioned, but I just found this little program that lets you delete the cashe files made by PQA you might run.

Its called: Cobweb and can be found at: http://www.sgsw.com/Cobweb/cobweb.html

They also offer a shareware version called CobWeb+.

Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Has anyone tired this utilty? Does it work and how much space can you atually save by using this? thanks...
  3.    #3  
    and the record for the oldest thread revised goes to . . .

I use to use it with my prism/vp combo, but no longer use it becasue I don't use PQAs anymore.
    Felipe
    I use CobWeb all the time after each session using PQA's.

Great program - does the job with no problems.
    HAHA!! I just love bringing back to life those ancient threads! Thanks felipe and lynch for the resposes...
    I have the Ebay PQA on my treo .What files do I need to delete if I want to get rid of it all?
    Regarding CobWeb ... I tried the link (above as well as in PalmGear) and they are no good. Does anybody have a link I can use to try to get CobWeb? Or email it to me? Llynx059@yahoo.com.

Many thanks!

... thanks for trying. I am thinking perhaps they are out of business ...

Originally posted by Llynx
    ... thanks for trying. I am thinking perhaps they are out of business ...

HUH? I just tried the palmgear download link and it worked just fine?! Maybe there's something wrong with your browser or something? Anyway Stormgate is not out of business. You can download both cobweb and cobweb+ directly from their site here:

http://www.sgsw.com/index.html
    I currently use it without a problem. I have been for a couple of years now (previously on my Palm IIIxe connected to a cell phone).

Over time you would probably eat up a decent portion of memory if you don't cleanup after the PQAs that you run. I pretty much run it on a regular basis, so I'm not sure how much memory could be eaten up by PQA usage over time.
    Gfunk ... thanks for that last link ... it worked. Don't know why the other one did not. (?) Do you recommend CobWeb or CobWeb+? I have only just started using PQA's so I don't really know the difference... thanks.
    It was my popup stopper s/w ... sheesh ...
    I've not used cobweb+ primarily b/c its not free!! Anyway, I really don't have a need to archive any web clippings. If you do, then maybe its for you....

Also, yeah if you don't cleanup your web clippings after a while it starts to clog up our ram. I used web clippings occasionally on my treo for about 3 months before I got cobweb and I had almost 200K of crap to cleanup!
  15.    #15  
    Originally posted by gfunkmagic
    I used web clippings occasionally on my treo for about 3 months before I got cobweb and I had almost 200K of crap to cleanup!
    You are welcomed.

Felipe