1.    #1  
    I am officially giving up on the treo as my main phone. It just sounds like crap. I have done all the fixes, been through multiple phones and have the most current firmware. As a phone, the treo fails miserably. As a nifty little device to get/recieve mail, and do minor PDA like tasks, it is okay.
    So what are you going to?

(BTW-I thought most users were pretty happy with sound...is it possible you have a bad unit?)
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Quote Originally Posted by mikeymoves
    I am officially giving up on the treo as my main phone. It just sounds like crap. I have done all the fixes, been through multiple phones and have the most current firmware. As a phone, the treo fails miserably. As a nifty little device to get/recieve mail, and do minor PDA like tasks, it is okay.
    thanks for the update.
    See ya!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions