1.    #1  
    Ok I just found this email program love it. But I have one problem everytime I delete a email it does go away from the program but the next time it sync it will come back. is there anyway to flag the message so it won't reload or could we have a folder that we could move it to so it would not reload. I am using yahoo email and have it text message me went I get a new email so this works great. I just need to find a fix to get rid of the deleted emails in the inbox. Again a GREAT EMAIL PROGRAM.
    Quote Originally Posted by appliancemedic
    Ok I just found this email program love it. But I have one problem everytime I delete a email it does go away from the program but the next time it sync it will come back. is there anyway to flag the message so it won't reload or could we have a folder that we could move it to so it would not reload. I am using yahoo email and have it text message me went I get a new email so this works great. I just need to find a fix to get rid of the deleted emails in the inbox. Again a GREAT EMAIL PROGRAM.
    You just found it? LOL

It sounds like it might be a preference on the yahoo side that you have to change. I don't use POP mail (I have with gmail) and on gmail you have to tell it to trash the email (or archive it) when it is downloaded to the treo. Otherwise its still there.

Marc might have to chime in but I don't think chatter can do this. (The flagging that you mention...that occurs on IMAP email.) Maybe you could set up a filter on the chatter side but that is beyond what I do.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

3.    #3  
    Thanks for the help but I checked with yahoo but there is no way to set it up like you have gmail set. I guess right now I am between a rock and hard place.
    Dump yahoo (or if you have paid for it...forward it to a gmail account.) :-)
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

5.    #5  
    I try to get a gmail account but no luck. My carrier sms must not work with gmail could not get the code sent to me. I guess I will just have to find someway to make it work or go back to versamail. BUT THAT WOULD BE LIKE GOING BACK TO RUBBING TWO STICKS TOGETHER TO START A FIRE
    Not sure what you are saying here? Do you have a gmail account? If you need an invite, PM me. You can set up your yahoo account to forward to an imap account like aim, fusemail or fastmail and then 'look' at the emails with chatter.

7.    #7  
    No I did not get a gmail account. When I try to get the account you had to give them your mobile phone number after that they would sms you a code number to finish setting up the gmail account. But my carrier sms system must not work with them.Because I never got the code number. So I don't have a gmail account.