1.    #1  
    Hey guys,

I find that if I'm out and waiting in line or something, I get a little bored with my phone and keep thinking I need a new application/hobby. Any suggestions?

Here's what I currently do if I'm waiting for stuff:
    - check email
    - browse online
    - update my shopping/packing/gift/etc. lists
    - check traffic (for no real reason...just something to do!)
    - play Bejeweled
    - chat with friends
    - listen to music

Is there anything else I can do to while the time away?

I don't really want to watch videos, so that's out, but any other suggestions?
    Get some better games. The two listed have become my favorites.

Bike or Die is a lot of fun
    MicroQuad is a great game
    you could guess how long it is going to take, then start the clock and count it down..
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Listen to a book from Audible.
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorea
    Hey guys,

I find that if I'm out and waiting in line or something, I get a little bored with my phone and keep thinking I need a new application/hobby. Any suggestions?

Here's what I currently do if I'm waiting for stuff:
    - check email
    - browse online
    - update my shopping/packing/gift/etc. lists
    - check traffic (for no real reason...just something to do!)
    - play Bejeweled
    - chat with friends
    - listen to music

Is there anything else I can do to while the time away?

I don't really want to watch videos, so that's out, but any other suggestions?
    Hey...

While your waiting in line, pull up the camera and snap a picture of the back of somebodies head, then pull up menu/draw on picture, and draw something hilarious on the photo you just snapped and then tap them on the shoulder and show them your art work.

It's always good for a laugh or an obscene comment hurled your way.

Chuck
    I think Chuck must have a lot of friends .... {smirk}
    How about mobitv nothing wrong with watching tv while waiting in line

Fred
    get an eBook reader - amazing how many books you can get through when you can use your spare minutes here and there. if you like Sci-Fi / Fantasy you can get a bunch of free books at www.baen.com
    -Get TCPMP to watch movies on the Treo

-Install LJZ emu and play tons of games for free

-get TomTom5 and use gps funtionality

-install java plugin for aps like Kmaps, Opera etc

-install Flash player for flash gmaes, movies

-install tons of cool gmaes like aggression, bike or die, variosu pdamill titles, madden 2005, masterkick, Mazera, pixelus, plazmoids, Skyforce, SuperSlyder, Virtual Pool Mobile, and warfare...

-start a photoblog with splashblog etc

-Connect to your desktop via RDS (mobile ts, remoteplus), or PalmVNC, WinHand, Avvenu

-Skin change appearance of you treo via zlauncehr, ispin, skinUI, and other launchers...

etc, etc, etc...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    -Install LJZ emu and play tons of games for free
    does little john take lots of memory? i was gonna check it out but it seems a bit complicated
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
  11.    #11  
    Hey..these are some awesome suggestions! I especially like the ones that will make me look like a supreme geek (not that I'm denying it) or make people annoyed at me.
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    I download Alternet, GOPUSA, and Cato to avantgo when I sync in the morning so I can read news releases/articles from the far left, far right and far middle and end up more confused then a cow trying to operate a TiVo.
    This thread came at a great time. My 650 is on the way after being intrigued by it during my between-job search; I've been a Palm fan since the Pilot days, but defected to the living heaven/hell of an original SideKick a while back. It'll be nice to have a mix of the two, with added online bliss.
    Sudoku
    Quote Originally Posted by shopharim
    Sudoku
    Bless you
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Quote Originally Posted by Franko515
    Bless you