Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    so yestarday a buddy of mines beamed me datebk4. It's cool program but i deleted it because it didn't really need it and because everytime that i pressed my send button it would take me to datebk4 instead of the phone app. Well now with datebk4 gone, the send button does take me to the phone app but it won't send!!! for example, if i dial a phone number and press "send", instead of starting the call it would send me to the phone app. This every annoying because now I have to always press the center key and open up a menu when ever i want to dial out.

any body has any suggestions?

note: I didn't notice the problem until after I had hotsynced so when i performed a hard reset and all of my info was restored I had the same problem.
    install & run
    Attached Files Attached Files
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    update:i gues I should have mentioned that datebk4 was beamed to me from a tungsten handheld. Also, after i did the hard reset, the send buttong was working fine but after I synced my data it started to mess up again.
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    wow, that fixed the problem. thank you very much Insertion!!!