1.    #1  
    Hello all!

I've switched from a Treo 650 to a Tungesten T2. I backup my Profile folder in the PalmOne directory. Deleted the backup (so that all my Treo files are not installed). and then put my Tungsten in the cradle and pressed the sync button. My Contacts were synced fine but my calender was not synced. I tried changing to outlook and everything else but my calender would sync.

I went to custom in the sync options and changed the calender to have outlook over write the palm and marked that as the default (for now) and then I pressed the sync button but the calender didn't sync. I went back into custom and for date book (outlook) the operation was Do Nothing eventhough I changed the default.

Please help me get my calender onto my new palm!

Timmy
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    export your 650 calender and reimport it.
    PDA History

Treo 90 > Sony Clie SJ-20 > Tungsten E > HP Ipaq 4355 > Dell Axim X30 > Tungsten T|3 > Tungsten T|5 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Tungsten T|5 > Tungsten E|2 > Tungsten T|X > Blackberry 7250 > Treo 650 (Current)

Functional Palms
    Treo 650, T|X, and T|E2

Too Many Palms!!!