Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
  1.    #21  
    The official version will be FW 1.45!!
    Quote Originally Posted by darklord
    Nice...can"t wait!
    Charles

Kyocera 6035-->Samsung I-300-->Samsung I-330-->Treo 600-->Sprint Treo 650-->Cingular Treo 650-->AT&T Treo 680-->AT&T Crimson Treo 680-->AT&T Black Centro-->AT&T Copper Treo 680-->iPhone 3G 8GB-->iPhone 3GS 16GB-->HTC EVO 4G
    Darklord,
    I know that you said it will be for the 650 GSM. Will it work on a branded (Cingular) Treo 650? (Sorry for the dumb question.)

Thanks
    Dennis G. Esler
    What about the software version? Thanks.
  5.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by scouter075
    Darklord,
    I know that you said it will be for the 650 GSM. Will it work on a branded (Cingular) Treo 650? (Sorry for the dumb question.)

Thanks
    This version is for unbranded GSM models only.
  6.    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by curlykraut
    What about the software version? Thanks.
    As soon as I get my hands on it, I will post as much as possible!
  7. sns
    Hope they will fix enough issues. To my best understanding it is too little for such a big company to do.

Dreaming it could be the best device, so little needed to do.
  8. sns
    Still dreaming short after 1.45 to receive 2.0 with fresh OS, quick and stable BT, phone highlights in every app, native pdf viewer, voice recorder that would work with GSM line, Blazer staying in background, VersaMail work normal with IMAP, Calc to employ backspace.

That's IT! There's nothing left for it to become perfect for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by sns
    Still dreaming short after 1.45 to receive 2.0 with fresh OS, quick and stable BT, phone highlights in every app, native pdf viewer, voice recorder that would work with GSM line, Blazer staying in background, VersaMail work normal with IMAP, Calc to employ backspace.

That's IT! There's nothing left for it to become perfect for me.
    It's treo 700w. Only multitask system can meet your needs. So far Palm OS can only play music background.
    Treo 750 unbranded T-mobile, HTC WIZARD 8125 T-MOBILE (broken), Treo 650 T-mobile 1.43/1.14 OS 5.4.8 Garnet (sold).
    Dell X50v, X30 624Mhz and HP ipaq h2210 h1945.

Treo 750 hacks thread.
    Darklord,

Do you have an update on the week of release?
    Quote Originally Posted by MFB
    Darklord,

Do you have an update on the week of release?
    Darklord - No good deed goes unpunished. If this doesn't prevent you from ever sharing information again, then you are a much better person than am I.
    Unlocked/Unbranded GSM Treo 650
    1.71/1.30 ENA, HW A
    T-Mobile Total Internet
    Quote Originally Posted by cellneuron
    It's treo 700w. Only multitask system can meet your needs. So far Palm OS can only play music background.
    Not true...Chatteremail represents true multitasking on the palm OS
    Quote Originally Posted by gregb882
    Darklord - No good deed goes unpunished. If this doesn't prevent you from ever sharing information again, then you are a much better person than am I.
    What's this all about? Its merely a question for Darklord that he may or may not reply to. I am trying to confirm if my source is correct too.
  14.    #34  
    Update: P1 is still fixing a few minor issues in their latest beta. Final release should not take more than a month. I only get to know the real public release date one or two weeks in advance. Probably they do too ;-)
  15. sns
    Quote Originally Posted by cellneuron
    Nope. I don't need multitasking. Only for the Blazer not to reload each time I switch to it! It's not hard! Memo does it easily! DocsToGo as well...

On the other hand, from 64 Megs I had on ipaq 6340 I barely saw more than 4-5 abailable... Everything else usually been gone somewhere like system cache (not web), programms runnings, etc....
    Update: P1 is still fixing a few minor issues in their latest beta. Final release should not take more than a month. I only get to know the real public release date one or two weeks in advance. Probably they do too ;-)
    Waow, it will be my Christmas gift !
    Can't wait so long...

Hmm, thanks!
  18.    #38  
    Quote Originally Posted by txschafers
    Will the new firmware contain the Blackberry Connect software?
    As far as my info is correct Blackberry Connect will be coming soon (maybe with the new official release)
    I would think that the BBConnect software would be provider specific. Therefore, expect the software to be release separately by your provider. Wouldn't make sense for BBConnect to be released with generic software update.
  20.    #40  
    Update: the Firmware version will be 1.51.
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast