Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 301
  1. #181  
    So, when does everyone think we will actually be able to get our hands on this through Palm? Also, DL, are there any Versamail bug fixes?
    Factory unlocked/unbranded GSM 650 - Tmobile; FW: 1.71; SW: 1.20-ENA; Carrier DB: 255; HW: A

    If I'm repeating what someone has already said look at how long the thread is and ask yourself if you really expect me to read the whole thing.
  2. eKeith's Avatar
    Posts
    759 Posts
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    #182  
    Waiting anxiously... I've set my homepage to the PalmOne 650 support page...
    Current Phones: Unlocked AT&T Pre3; Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250; HTC Desire A8181
    Current Tablets: Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 183825U; HP TouchPad 32GB w/ACL
    Previous Devices: Unlocked UK Pre3; HTC Touch Diamond; Palm Unlocked GSM Treo 680; PalmOne Unlocked GSM 650; Palm Tungsten T3 w/PalmOne WiFi Card, PowerToGo and ASUS WL-330g; 3Com Palm III; Sony Clie N760C
  3. #183  
    Can anyone define "soon"?!?
    Apple iPhone 8GB
    Apple 15" Macbook Pro 2.33 Ghz C2D
    Retired Treo 650
  4. #184  
    Quote Originally Posted by MacUser
    Can anyone define "soon"?!?
    "Soon" generally means not too much later unless you are a Treo owner waiting for an update. In that case anything that is not now is too much later.
  5. #185  
    How about now then....

    Update page

    good luck though....
    the file isn't there....but it is listed
  6. #186  
    Quote Originally Posted by madcap
    How about now then....

    Update page

    good luck though....
    the file isn't there....but it is listed
    cool...nice catch...an official download link to 1.17CNG...but at least for now it still goes to the old 1.15 d/l
  7. #187  
    Quote Originally Posted by MacUser
    Can anyone define "soon"?!?
    I think the best fit from webster is "without undue time lapse" ... such as "sooner than hell freezes over"

  8. #188  
    Wonder if they will botch the CNB update like they did the last time
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

    "95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  9. #189  
    Quote Originally Posted by davisdog
    cool...nice catch...an official download link to 1.17CNG...but at least for now it still goes to the old 1.15 d/l
    Hilarious! Maybe they'll have it fixed a few months after the ROW update goes out. hahaha
  10. #190  
    i think they're more or less gonna be out together....

    why doesn't the page show 1.20 for the unlocked gsm phones , dunno why i feel the update page will be more soothing to eyes if they did that while we wait
  11. #191  
    Treo_650_Updater_1_15.zip is the one we are waiting for, right?
    click here

    *edited for shorter text*
    ooooh, look at the shiny Copper Treo 680
  12. #192  
    From what I can see:

    Palm dated "Posted July 25, 2005" ,

    this isn't new, but I could be wrong as the Palm numbering system is weird
    Thought of the day :
    No sense being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway
  13. #193  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rtalian
    Treo_650_Updater_1_15.zip is the one we are waiting for, right?
    click here

    *edited for shorter text*

    No...1.15 has been out for quite a while...

    rumored version is 1.17
  14. #194  
    Quote Originally Posted by ChasT
    From what I can see:

    Palm dated "Posted July 25, 2005" ,

    this isn't new, but I could be wrong as the Palm numbering system is weird
    The link I posted is not listed on Palm's site...the link they list is still for 1.13. I changed the 1.13 link to "1.15," and it worked. That's what I posted.
    ooooh, look at the shiny Copper Treo 680
  15. #195  
    Quote Originally Posted by davisdog
    No...1.15 has been out for quite a while...

    rumored version is 1.17
    Oh. Sorry, then. I didn't think the 1.15 update would have 1.14 software. I see now that the 1.15 updater executable has a date of July 25th.
    ooooh, look at the shiny Copper Treo 680
  16. #196  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rtalian
    Treo_650_Updater_1_15.zip is the one we are waiting for, right?
    1.17 for Cingular (as seen on the P1 website)... and 1.20 for Unlocked GSM (as stated by DarkLord)



    Quote Originally Posted by Rtalian
    Oh. Sorry, then. I didn't think the 1.15 update would have 1.14 software. I see now that the 1.15 updater executable has a date of July 25th.
    ????
  17. #197  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rtalian
    The link I posted is not listed on Palm's site...the link they list is still for 1.13. I changed the 1.13 link to "1.15," and it worked. That's what I posted.
    The 1.15 update (FW 1.31) was issued for Cingular devices at the end of July. This isn't what we're waiting for. This link is posted on the Palm site, but you have to go through the menus for the Cingular model.
    V > Vx > m505 > m515 > T/T > T3 > TC > 650 > 680
    <script type="text/javascript" src="http://download.skype.com/share/skypebuttons/js/skypeCheck.js"></script>
    <a href="skype:wwgamble?call"><img src="http://mystatus.skype.com/balloon/wwgamble" style="border: none;" width="150" height="60" alt="My Skype status" /></a>
  18. #198  
    Quote Originally Posted by viper_
    ????
    I had also assumed that any Cingular updates would have an obviously different filename. The 1.13 link that I modified was for unlocked, and I thought changing the version number would keep it to unlocked versions.
    ooooh, look at the shiny Copper Treo 680
  19. #199  
    it's kinda funny... just checked the palm website, change the link to 1.12 and it'll download the sprint update, make it 1.13 and it'll download the unlocked gsm update and 1.15 will downlod the cingular update.

    all that has to be changed in the entire url is just that one digit... u really got me confused for a moment

    i'll just repeat myself once more... the due updates for cingular and unlocked gsm as of now are 1.17 and 1.20 respectively.
  20. #200  
    Quote Originally Posted by viper_
    it's kinda funny... just checked the palm website, change the link to 1.12 and it'll download the sprint update, make it 1.13 and it'll download the unlocked gsm update and 1.15 will downlod the cingular update.

    all that has to be changed in the entire url is just that one digit... u really got me confused for a moment

    i'll just repeat myself once more... the due updates for cingular and unlocked gsm as of now are 1.17 and 1.20 respectively.
    See why I was confused?!
    I've got it now , 1.20 is the droid...I mean version...I'm looking for!!!!
    ooooh, look at the shiny Copper Treo 680
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions