1.    #1  
    Hi, I have Agendus pro, can I move this with my Zlauncher to the card?. If I move everything working (alarms, calendar, etc) ok?.

I like Agendus, but is too big, for my Treo. Thanks.
  2. sam
    you can - but alarms won't work. sam
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by sam
    you can - but alarms won't work. sam
    Sam,
    I don't use alarms with Agendus (I disabled to option), I use alarms by default on my palm. This is because Agendus not work with all of my alarms(sounds). So If I move to my card, every thing working (without alarms) good?. Anyone tried this?

Thanks for your reply.
    autoupdate won't work either (weather, quote ... etc) otherwise it should run from the card just fine.
    Treoing & Loving it
    Quote Originally Posted by gt5l
    autoupdate won't work either (weather, quote ... etc) otherwise it should run from the card just fine.
    I've tried this and though for the most part it runs fine it just took so long to load from the SD card. This was a problem as I use Agendus most of the time when using my 650.
    Click for Free iPod Nano or better. - really works!
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Magohn
    I've tried this and though for the most part it runs fine it just took so long to load from the SD card. This was a problem as I use Agendus most of the time when using my 650.
    Hi, what's files do you move? Agendus have a lot of files. How long is too long? Thanks.
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    I'm in the same boat; don't need alarms, weather, etc., but load time from card is too slow.

Using Agendus Standard and PowerRun, I gained 1.7 MB RAM and load time went from 2 seconds to 6 seconds. Since I still have 13.5 MB free with it in RAM, it's not worth the tradeoff for me.
    ... Als sie mich holten, gab es keinen mehr, der protestieren konnte.
    ... Then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak out.
    -- Rev. Martin Niemöller

Clie T615C + Nokia 6360 (SunCom) --> Treo 650 (Sprint) --> Treo 755p (Sprint) + BlackBerry 7130e (VZW)
    Palm (aka Plantronics) Ultralight Wireless headset
    Helix Holster
    Quote Originally Posted by armevi
    Hi, what's files do you move? Agendus have a lot of files. How long is too long? Thanks.
    Hello
    I use ZLauncher so it was just a matter of 'Move to Card' for me.
    I have a high speed SD card and the wait is around 3 seconds which does not seem too bad but as I use the app many times in the day I decided if anything should be left in RAM its Agendus due to its intergration with the phone and the amount of times I use it. HTH
    Click for Free iPod Nano or better. - really works!