1.    #1  
    with settings.....

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...45&postcount=1

data settings for treo 700w

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi I got a treo 700w on ebay it works just fine on verizon but cant get a data connection does anyone have settings for evdo (i guess they must be the same that for the samsung) or even for a slower network.
    I have already installed the data plan so that should be ok.
    Thanks fryour help
    yes...there is a thread on it. of course you know since you posted a link.

next question...why did you start this thread? (and in the 650 forum??)
    My thoughts exactly . . . .
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    yes...there is a thread on it. of course you know since you posted a link.

next question...why did you start this thread? (and in the 650 forum??)

iN CASE SOMEONE HERE DIDNT KNOW OF THAT THREAD AND MAY BE OF SOME HELP...if thats OK with you

Sorry caps were ON.
    this guy is having problems with his ringer on his 180

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=22151

No one has answered him in well over three years...

Just thought I'd post, iN CASE SOMEONE HERE DIDNT KNOW OF THAT THREAD AND MAY BE OF SOME HELP...if thats OK with you
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    this guy is having problems with his ringer on his 180

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=22151

No one has answered him in well over three years...

Just thought I'd post, iN CASE SOMEONE HERE DIDNT KNOW OF THAT THREAD AND MAY BE OF SOME HELP...if thats OK with you

Yea they will sell a million of those 180's when they release it in Jan 2006
    does anyone know if THIS ever came out?

Please post in that thread if you know
    Quote Originally Posted by newtonjack
    iN CASE SOMEONE HERE DIDNT KNOW OF THAT THREAD AND MAY BE OF SOME HELP...if thats OK with you

Sorry caps were ON.
    Hi Newtonjack!

Most regulars on this forum are well aware of new posts and threads and will assist if they are able. "Advertising" of threads is an activity that duplicates and creates excess posts, so, if I am not mistaken, it is discouraged. One of the mods can jump in and verify that for me, but I believe this is the case.

Insertion and Dutch were just saying the same thing I am, but in their own unique way. And, I might add, in a very reserved way.

Cheers, Perry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Hi Newtonjack!

Most regulars on this forum are well aware of new posts and threads and will assist if they are able. "Advertising" of threads is an activity that duplicates and creates excess posts, so, if I am not mistaken, it is discouraged. One of the mods can jump in and verify that for me, but I believe this is the case.

Insertion and Dutch were just saying the same thing I am, but in their own unique way. And, I might add, in a very reserved way.

Cheers, Perry.
    someone understands
    I think we all do and I myself want to learn some more. Newtonjack is just doing a bit of spread the news around.

Nothing wrong with spreading the news but cross posting we try to minimize.

Now I am closing this thread before it goes south.