1.    #1  
    This is my second Treo, after the first one had reception problems.

I synced up twice with Hotsync to test everything, ran the 1.04 Verizon Updater...

You know how it says that it will reboot then you are supposed to click next?

Mine reboots and never stops... This is really starting to get irritating.

I have tried a hard reset, that does not appear to do anything.
    (Unless I'm doing it wrong? I wait till I see the Palm screen with the loading bar, then press the power button, then the reset button until I see the grey palm screen... then I release the power button, and press the up arrow for a hard reset. I then release the reset button, and it reboots... and reboots... and reboots... and reboots... and re... you get the picture.)

Please for the love of CHRIST help me.
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    Do a search for "warm reset." Specifically designed to break the reset loop.
    ... Als sie mich holten, gab es keinen mehr, der protestieren konnte.
    ... Then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak out.
    -- Rev. Martin Niemöller

Clie T615C + Nokia 6360 (SunCom) --> Treo 650 (Sprint) --> Treo 755p (Sprint) + BlackBerry 7130e (VZW)
    Palm (aka Plantronics) Ultralight Wireless headset
    Helix Holster

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Yesterday while running chatter I had a reset just as an email arrived and it went to a loop weird I know. But I did a warm and I could navigate but as soon as I went to chatter, bang back to resets. So I did a hard reset and reinstalled-same thing. finally did a hard reset and reinstalled everything program by program. I then reinstalled Chatter fresh from the site and I am smooth sailing again.

Hard Reset - Rest Up and Power Button then release and then it will tell you to push up to delete.

Back to Village sims.
    Palm V to the Palm 505 to the Palm 515 to the Zire 71 to Treo 600 to the Treo 650 to the Treo 700 to the Treo 755 to the Treo 700w (30 days hated it) to the Treo 755p to the Blackberry World Edition (Hated it) to the PALM PRE!