1.    #1  
    I am a long time DateBk user but admit that 2Day is intriguing. I will probably end up installing as a trial, but wanted to hear whether anyone is using both together. I will not end up replacing DateBk5, I would like to know whether you think 2Day augments DateBk5.
    I use both. I think 2day augments datebk5 by having a opening screen that is customizable, with monitoring of e-mail, alerts, plugin for 4cast etc.

I enter all my data in datebk5.
    Last edited by aprasad; 10/20/2005 at 02:03 PM. Reason: spelling
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    I use both of them religiously. I use 2day to enter in most of my data and Datbk5 to augment it if need be.
    I am using both and find the interface useful. I use 2 day as a "lite launcher" (also have ZLauncher installed primarily for SD card management). I find it useful to have 1 startup screen with a list of appts/to do's, Emails waiting to be read in addition to weather (4 cast) and market (4 stocks) updates. It is similar to opening up a customized startup page in MSN, Yahoo, etc. In addition support for 2 day is excellent.
    Can you cycle from the 2Day view, to the Week view, then the monthly view using only the hard button?
    yes
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Quote Originally Posted by PabloTX
    Can you cycle from the 2Day view, to the Week view, then the monthly view using only the hard button?

check out this thread, post #22

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...8&page=2&pp=20
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Thanks.

I was told that doing the same with Weekview would not work.

I really have no use for the vast majority of what DateBk5 does. The built-in datebook on the 600 worked great for me, as 2Day and then Week View were 99% of what I used as far as a datebook goes. Sad to see they took that functionality out of the 650.

Hopefully Shimon will get a week view working soon, as that would really solve my issues.

Thanks again.