1.    #1  
    I bought Bob's Alarm (v3.501) 7 months ago and it was working fine until about a month ago (I haven't installed any new software or changed anything on my Treo). Here's what happens: I set an alarm to go off Monday - Friday at 7am. The alarms go off only about 50% of the time. This, as you can imagine, is not acceptable and I now can't rely on it (I actually have to use the alarm on my BB 7290 as a backup).

Sometimes, the alarm will go off after I unplug it from the power cord...it's as if some other task is preventing Bob's Alarm from triggering the alarm. Other times, the alarm never goes off after I unplug it from the power cord. But, when I set an alarm to go off within the next minute, it works. It only doesn't work when the alarms is set to go off overnight.

Has anyone had this issue and do you know how to resolve it?

Btw, I've already tried uninstalling and reinstalling the software. I have the following 3rd party software installed:
    - Directory Assistant
    - Chatter Email
    - Splash ID

Thanks, in advance.
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Unlocked GSM Treo 650 | T-Mobile
    Received: 2/10/2005
  2.    #2  
    I guess no one has come across this problem? Any help would be appreciated.
    Bob's Alarm works great for me.....only problem is that I turn it off when it goes off and don't realize it! :P

I end up sleeping with the Treo in my hand the last hour of sleep waiting for Bob to wake me up!
    The developer of Bob's Alarm, Bob as you can imagine, is tremendously helpful and will work with you to resolve any problem. http://discussion.treocentral.com/im...lies/smile.gif

He has rebadged Bob's Alarm to mobileCLOCK and he has a Yahoo support and development group...

Description
    Support and development group for rMOBILE PalmOS applications.
    mobileCLOCK / mobileCALC / mobileLAUNCH / mobileWATCH

You can use this group to:
    1. Ask for assistance with any rMOBILE application
    2. Request feature enhancements.
    3. Download the latest beta version of the apps.
    4. Download supplementary files (skins, fonts).
    5. Download international language builds.

You must signup (free) at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rMOBILE/
  5.    #5  
    Big_OTR_Fan,

Thanks for the tip...I was wondering what happened to "Bob's Alarm" - it's been a while since I've followed my Palm apps.

I registered on Bob's Yahoo Group and just found out that it's a free upgrade for existing owners - I'm psyched!