1.    #1  
    1. If I dial a number from say a Web page in the Blazer browser on my 650, the number shows up in the call history but not the redial list in Takephone. Is this as expected? Any way to have it show up in the redial list? Is there a preference to be set for this?

2. In Takephone, I have additional keys (tones) specified for logging into my VMS. For instance, Office = 412-555-1212x1234#. The 1234# logs me in. SOmetimes this gets messed up and I am prompted again to reenter my passcode. Is there a way to have the dialog box pop up again to offer me the (Stop) (Continue) prompts after it is used and dismissed? For instance, I make a call, it pops up as usual, I press space to enter my code, the dialog is dismissed from the screen, my VMS re-prompts me to enter it again, I wish I could press like Alt T or something to have that dialog come up again so I can press space again to re-send my passcode. Ideas?
    Quote Originally Posted by experiment626
    1. If I dial a number from say a Web page in the Blazer browser on my 650, the number shows up in the call history but not the redial list in Takephone. Is this as expected? Any way to have it show up in the redial list? Is there a preference to be set for this?

2. In Takephone, I have additional keys (tones) specified for logging into my VMS. For instance, Office = 412-555-1212x1234#. The 1234# logs me in. SOmetimes this gets messed up and I am prompted again to reenter my passcode. Is there a way to have the dialog box pop up again to offer me the (Stop) (Continue) prompts after it is used and dismissed? For instance, I make a call, it pops up as usual, I press space to enter my code, the dialog is dismissed from the screen, my VMS re-prompts me to enter it again, I wish I could press like Alt T or something to have that dialog come up again so I can press space again to re-send my passcode. Ideas?
    1. Sorry - the redial page is only for numbers dialed via TAKEphONE. I have no way of knowing of numbers you dial out of TAKEphONE...(could not find the API to get those).

2. Good idea. I will try to fit this in soon.
    BTW - if you use the latest build (www.shsh.com/beta), it has much better DTMF caps (mutes the mics for better noise prevention).

Thanks !
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com