1.    #1  
    hey all , how u doing guys ?!

well , i need a full version of VersaChat app. , coz mine its expired now and cant use it . ..

so can u give a link for the full version of VERSACHAT ..

and btw now i remember that i need Java for palm too.. i cant use Kmaps and some games .. so i need that app. too ..

and thx
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    id like to find out how to unlock all of the bots within verichat. it seems like with each update, the bots are there for around 2 weeks and then they disappear, leaving only the yellow pages search plugin. what happened to "who wants to be a millionaire?", word games, and how can you get these bots back?
    Quote Originally Posted by mstx
    hey all , how u doing guys ?!

well , i need a full version of VersaChat app. , coz mine its expired now and cant use it . ..

so can u give a link for the full version of VERSACHAT ..

and btw now i remember that i need Java for palm too.. i cant use Kmaps and some games .. so i need that app. too ..

and thx

I'm not sure what your are asking, but Verichat requires a subscription fee. If your subscription expired, you have to renew it at pdaapps.com

http://pdaapps.com/

Also you can find a download link to the java plugin for palmos here:

http://pluggedin.palm.com/regac/pluggedin/Java.jsp

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    hmmm..

mstx, you could try buying the service like the rest of us or switching to toccer.

vw2002, the bots come in the premium version, you're likely getting a 'taste' of them while the 'demo' period of your new versions are in effect. To keep the bots, upgrade.

...ya get what ya pay for.
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    gotcha. oh believe me, I understand the " ya get what ya pay for" thing well enough, I just wasn't sure if there was a preferences setting I was missing or not. now I know its an upgrade issue. answers my question. thanks.
    I gotta have more cowbell
    Yeah right.. Peddle your warez requests on appropriate places. This isn't it.