Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    i've seen that they are doing custom paint jobs on sidekicks and on ipods..
    anyone know of a company offering the same for treo's?
    ~there is no spoon~
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    you have way too much money.....
    Ship it to me, I have lots of colored Sharpies. I'll give your Treo a smashing makeover. It will be fabulous!!!!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Don't be fooled by the cut rate sharpie jobs, send it to me I use high quality oil based house paint applied with a roller for full coverage.
    Bah...rollers.

Dood, don't be foolled by this wannabe Tim Taylor.

Send it to me, I shall hand sand your Treo, and apply a nice Mahogony stain to it. Upon which I shall varnish your masterpiece. As an introductory offer, I can also router your initials into the screen for no charge.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    pics? I would love to see a custom treo... camo treo that would be awesome
    PDA History

Treo 90 > Sony Clie SJ-20 > Tungsten E > HP Ipaq 4355 > Dell Axim X30 > Tungsten T|3 > Tungsten T|5 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Tungsten T|5 > Tungsten E|2 > Tungsten T|X > Blackberry 7250 > Treo 650 (Current)

Functional Palms
    Treo 650, T|X, and T|E2

Too Many Palms!!!
    yeah good luck on getting the Treo warrantied with that paint job. And being a Treo, it will most definitely need to be warrantied at least once...
    Hey Insertion, do you do diamonds all over the Treo too! I wanna be like Paris Hilton, but with my Treo!
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MadlyAlive
    Hey Insertion, do you do diamonds all over the Treo too! I wanna be like Paris Hilton, but with my Treo!
    Send me the treo and the diamonds and I will see what I can do. No charge of course
    That's great
    Cindy Crawford edition anyone? :P
    Never heard of what you speak of..but I do know this:

My Cingular branded T650 will be iPod nano black by January of next year, I guarantee it.
    And cameraless, too. It's mod time...MOD UP!
    I'm actually going to try and make it look like the Sprint's T600's...like that. That is the sweetest colorway.
    Unlocked 750v: Voice / Data
    Blackberry 7130c: Private Line
    Motorola v60g T-Mo: Business Voice
    Also HTC TyTN factory; Palm LifeDrive & TX
    7 year Cingular/PacBell veteran.
  14.    #14  
    hmmm
    i'm wondering if i should just dismantle and manually paint the shell myself...
    like in camo as mentioned earlier...
    there's a camo sidekick that looks awesome!!!
    ~there is no spoon~
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas
    thats sick. im doin it.
    That is pretty sweet. It's costs almost as much as the phone though.
    How many Canadians does it take to figure out what the 650 is used for?
    Mother do you think they'll drop the bomb?
  18. PSM
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    I have a custom-painted iPod from Colorware . They do iPods, computers and gaming systems, doesn't look like phones though. I bought my iPod from them directly, so they warranty it (which is good because it's needed to be repaired twice). I would imagine it would be difficult to do the same with a Treo. And I won't buy another iPod from them because it would be much easier to take it to the Apple Store than mail it to Minnesotta every time it decides to die. However, the paint job and their customer service with the repairs have been top notch. Maybe some day they'll add phones to their product line.
    Those stick on crystals are now being sold at Target in the mobile accessories section for $5 for about 200 crystals. They come with templates and various colors and combinations as well so you can do it yourself. I'd be more apt to try that then blow over $300 on something that will most likely fall off anyway. Just my $0.02!

Sprint PCS user since 1999

-=-=-
    Palm IIIC -> Palm M100 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 755P
    Do I count as a Palm addict if I still have my original Palm IIIC?
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast