Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1.    #1  
    After doing a soft reset, I get the following error message

    SysLibFindError

    Any idea what this means, or what program it comes from?

    John
  2. #2  
    What device are you using? What carrier? Are you really doing a soft reset...or are you perhaps performing a warm reset (holding the up button while performing a pin reset)?
    V > Vx > m505 > m515 > T/T > T3 > TC > 650 > 680
    <script type="text/javascript" src="http://download.skype.com/share/skypebuttons/js/skypeCheck.js"></script>
    <a href="skype:wwgamble?call"><img src="http://mystatus.skype.com/balloon/wwgamble" style="border: none;" width="150" height="60" alt="My Skype status" /></a>
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Gamble
    What device are you using? What carrier? Are you really doing a soft reset...or are you perhaps performing a warm reset (holding the up button while performing a pin reset)?
    Verizon Treo 650. I am re-setting by opening the battery door and pushing the pin. I also did a hard reset this morning (Hold power button, push the pin, and agree to erease all data.)
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by johnhboyd
    Verizon Treo 650. I am re-setting by opening the battery door and pushing the pin. I also did a hard reset this morning (Hold power button, push the pin, and agree to erease all data.)
    Did you see the error again after the hard reset, but before you restored your data)? Did you try a soft reset while it was in this "empty" condition?
    V > Vx > m505 > m515 > T/T > T3 > TC > 650 > 680
    <script type="text/javascript" src="http://download.skype.com/share/skypebuttons/js/skypeCheck.js"></script>
    <a href="skype:wwgamble?call"><img src="http://mystatus.skype.com/balloon/wwgamble" style="border: none;" width="150" height="60" alt="My Skype status" /></a>
  5.    #5  
    The problem has disappeared, so something I did worked.
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by johnhboyd
    The problem has disappeared, so something I did worked.
    What did you do to fix this? I'm getting the same error.

    Did it go away after you did the hard reset?
  7. #7  
    DarkEye, Try a warm reset. Reset pin while holding Nav-Up.

    If this prevents the error then one of the apps is handling the Reset Notification poorly. PalmOS notifies apps that a reset occured in case they need to do anything after a reset. You will need to figure out which app is causing the error buy removing them one at a time. Hopefully you remember which you added most recently so you can try removing the newest apps first.

    You should do a normal reset after your find the bad app. Warm reset leaves the device in a not fully initialized state for many apps that may cause issues.
    Treo 650 Verizon 1.04
    http://www.rgps.com
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by rgps
    DarkEye, Try a warm reset. Reset pin while holding Nav-Up.
    Does a "warm reset" erase all of my data and programs? I'm at work right now and can't sync to save my data or re-sync to put my data back on after the reset.
  9. #9  
    No warm reset does not lose data.
    Treo 650 Verizon 1.04
    http://www.rgps.com
  10. #10  
    Thanks, I found the program that was causing this error. It's HeadsetControl v1.05b by JW Ideas. I will contact the creator and report this.
  11. #11  
    I'm glad you mentined this. I just started having the same problem. I deleted HeadsetControl and will see if the problem goes away.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by heberman
    I'm glad you mentined this. I just started having the same problem. I deleted HeadsetControl and will see if the problem goes away.
    Note that 1.05b is the Beta Version of Headset control, and I don't think that was the problem. I can't remember for sure, but it may have been ver 10.0 of Agendus. That has since be replaced by 10.0x, and I don't have my problem any more.

Posting Permissions