Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    I'm wondering if anybody uses Win-Hand to remotely access their computer. The program stopped working for me and I'd like to replace it if it is not still supported.
    I use it often and it has not stopped working for me. Send a message to their tech-support, the usually respond quickly.
    CGordonn
    SPCS Treo 700p
    Virginia Beach, VA but home will
    always be Honolulu, HI
    Quote Originally Posted by d1hamby
    I'm wondering if anybody uses Win-Hand to remotely access their computer. The program stopped working for me and I'd like to replace it if it is not still supported.
    Try remote plus
    Ciao

Ettore
    Remote Plus and MobileTS require RDS support which means you have to have XP Pro at least.

Other options include PalmVNC etc.

Also there a new product called Avvenu.com that lets you access files remoted for FREE on your desktop.

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    I use it.

File transfer is pretty cool.
    yeah I use both avvenu and win-hand,depending on the situation,they're both pretty cool.
    !! uNo.....DoS.....tReO!!

http://www.myspace.com/ljj8503
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    The website dissappeared or changed domains over the weekend and now seems to be back up.
    Hey there,

I just downloaded the trial for Win-Hand and I think it is really useful for someone with high speed mobile connections. Also, I found it difficult in having to zoom in and out to get around. It has been quite frustrating. I'm not really sure how this would be useful.

I found avvenue, which fit the documents, etc within the treo screen, and it's free.