1.    #1  
    After weeks of grief with a problem that nobody could fix PlamOne have finally agreed to send me out a new unit.
    Ever since I got my GSM 650 it would usually take 10-15 minutes to find a signal when I turned the phone on, involving numerous soft resets. This would happen every morning (my service provider is Vodafone UK).
    The unit went back for repair twice and every time it came back the problem was still there. After much grumbling down the phone (emails went unanswered or took 2 weeks for a response) they promised a call back from customer services.
    I didn't hold my breath but sure enough this morning a guy called form Ireland and couldn't have been more charming - a new (not refurb) unit is on its way and will be here within 2 days and a prepaid envelope is coming for me to return the faulty unit when I have the time.
    I love this phone - when it works it is the best phone I have ever owned, so I'm thrilled to get a new one that sohuld work properly!
    BTW, can anyone tell me - do I need to reinstall the software or can I just sync the new unit directly?
    You can sync thw new unit directly.
    CNG ATTWS Treo650