1.    #1  
    Just read about new product on the Softick's homepage:

"Softick Bluetooth Commander is the first Palm OS file manager which supports Bluetooth file browse and transfer capability and therefore extends wireless connectivity of Palm devices."

Info and trial version available here:

Tried this cool app on my 650 and it's awesome! I call this "just run and forget about "original" Palm OS GUI"

Really missed Bluetooth FTP client for my Treo, since Blue Files is a good tool, but it's a passive listener (like Card Export), whereas Bluetooth Commander allows me to control transfer right from the Palm.

Well, thanks again to the Softick guys for just another worthwhile solution
    It looks great, but $25 seems a tad much for me.

Does it handle ZIP files?

-Warr
    Progress? Well, at least I can get color traffic maps now...
    Psion 3a -> Psion 3c -> Palm IIIXE -> Palm VIIx -> Kyocera 7135 -> Treo 650 -> Centro
  3.    #3  
    $24, not $25 But you can try to ask for discount, especially after providing a good feedback. Probably they are quite interested in feedback because of the very first release.
    Has anyone tried moving a mp3 with this?

I always end up with a file on the pc of 510k-526k when trying to copy a mp3 off the treo to my PC
    WOW, this looks pretty cool actually. Sorta looks like the Drive Mode feature of the T5 except using BT!! It is kinda pricey though...hmmm...decision, decision...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Can anyone give me a quick heads-up for the use for this app? I downloaded it thinking it was like a bluetooth Card Export but I dont think it is. Sites a little vague. Thanks.
    Click for Free iPod Nano or better. - really works!