1.    #1  
    1. I just bought a 650 today and im trying to set it on my mac. I want to be able to sync my email through mail and my phone. I have a sprint phone and i want to configure my earthlink email address on it. Can i configure my phone's email so that it will leave a copy of my email on the server so that when i get to my computer the email will still be there? How do i sync up my email?

2. I can pretty much sync my ical and address book with the usb cable. I can't sync using the bluetooth connection. How can I sync up using bluetooth. I keep getting a message telling me i have to hit the hotsync button. Since I'm using bluetooth I don't have a hot sync button to push. What am I doing wrong???
    Try Snapper. You can configure that to leave a copy of your email on a server.
    Quote Originally Posted by section8joe
    2. I can pretty much sync my ical and address book with the usb cable. I can't sync using the bluetooth connection. How can I sync up using bluetooth. I keep getting a message telling me i have to hit the hotsync button. Since I'm using bluetooth I don't have a hot sync button to push. What am I doing wrong???
    You do have a button. Click the HotSync app on your Treo.

Now, see that big fat Hotsync icon in the middle of the screen? Go on...push it, I dare ya.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."