1.    #1  
    I'm using Sprint Treo 650 and signed up for picture mail....

But ever since I got the phone and even after signing up for that service the phone crashes when it shows the words Connecting......

Any help or link would be appreciated...

Thnks in advance
    Crashes how?
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    On my Sprint 600 I can send pictures as attachments without picturemail. Can you do that on a 650?
  4.    #4  
    Just says connecting for about a few seconds (2) and then resets it self.... I have no idea why.

I know I can send attachments in an e-mail but I want to send it through picture mail.
    Hmm.... as long as you can duplicate it consistently I'd take it to a Sprint store.

If you have an SD card, backup everything to the card using a backup program like RBackup, then hard reset, then restore from the card and try it.
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
    Not to hijack this thread but I have sent a few pictures from my phone via my Yahoo e-mail w/Versamail. Am I going to be charged for sending picture mail? I didn't think so but just want to double check.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmw1137
    Not to hijack this thread but I have sent a few pictures from my phone via my Yahoo e-mail w/Versamail. Am I going to be charged for sending picture mail? I didn't think so but just want to double check.
    No. Picture Mail is different, as you're actually uploading your pictures to a Sprint server. (sort of a half assed moblog.)

Just as an email attachment, you won't be charged.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  8.    #8  
    I need a link to a newest update for treo 650 .... the one where I can update from the phone itself..

I think the picture mail app is screwed up :-)
    Well heres where you get updates http://www.palm.com/us/support/

Love the Avatar Insertion but who is that guy your leaning on He looks like a real @ss
    I know the answer to this one, it happened to me. You need your MSL code, if you do not have or do not want to call sprint to get it stop reading here and head to the nearest sprint store. Otherwise, go to phone app, dial ##3282, hit menu, select pictures, hit modify you will be promoted to enter your MSL code, make sure the server address is 68.28.31.1 port 80 and the url is http://pictures.sprintpcs.com/WMTP_3_4 then hit OK. In my case the URL was corrupt, I do not know why! This should solve the problem. Should you have any more questions please do not hesitate to ask.
    Gt
    Treoing & Loving it
    Question, in Picture Mail, is it possible to select more than one pic at a time to copy at one time to the SD card?
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by GeekyMom
    Question, in Picture Mail, is it possible to select more than one pic at a time to copy at one time to the SD card?
    Do you mean pictures stored in your RAM? If so, yes. Just hit the menu button (from the Pics and Video app), select "Copy to Card" and select whatever pictures you want to copy.

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  13.    #13  
    It stoped crashing.... lol but now it says failed to open server.... any thought ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Do you mean pictures stored in your RAM? If so, yes. Just hit the menu button (from the Pics and Video app), select "Copy to Card" and select whatever pictures you want to copy.
    Thanks, but I was speaking of highlighting a "block of pics" all at one time as opposed to individual pics copied tediously to the card.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by GeekyMom
    Thanks, but I was speaking of highlighting a "block of pics" all at one time as opposed to individual pics copied tediously to the card.
    I'm not sure I understand.

You can select multiple pictures and move them all at once.