1.    #1  
    My control panel does not contain a bluetooth icon. The tray does not show bluetooth. The device manager shows my hp bluetooth card installed in my laptop and it's working properly. How can I get this laptop to see my handheld and vice versa for synching? Thank you!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkky
    My control panel does not contain a bluetooth icon. The tray does not show bluetooth. The device manager shows my hp bluetooth card installed in my laptop and it's working properly. How can I get this laptop to see my handheld and vice versa for synching? Thank you!!!
    On your T650 open Bluetooth, click "Setup Devices" lower left hand corner;
    Highlight "Hotsync Setup", the rest is self explainitory. One other thing, click your Hot Sync icon in the tray on the bottom right of you PC and make sure you have "Local" checked
  3.    #3  
    followed the instructions and it's still not working. Also, to aid in diagnosis, there is no bluetooth in my control panel.
  4.    #4  
    could it be my firewall, norton internet security?
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkky
    could it be my firewall, norton internet security?
    sparkky
    is the computer your're trying to sync to eqyuipment with Bluetooth? I'm using an external USB Bluetooth adapter that came with software to install and the rest was relatively straight forward from there
  6.    #6  
    yes, my laptop has bluetooth. I see it in the device manager.