1.    #1  
    If you have access to a T|X, use fileZ and get the 2 Blazer files from rom. Post it here and I'll try it out on a custom 1.14 ROM.
    I guess you need Blazer.prc (appl) and Blazer_enUS.prc (ovly)? I did some experiments already, but it keeps crashing my Treo 650 Unlocked GSM. Will attach files after confirmation which ones you need.
  3.    #3  
    yes. Are you using the 1.14 rom (unlocked gsm) I posted? Blazer 4.0 from 1.13 rom doesn't work on 1.14 which is garnet 5.4.8 I'm just hoping the new Blazer 4.3 will since its from 5.4.9
  4.    #4  
    Please include PalmSGHiResFonts if you find it on the T|X. You'll be the first to find out if I get this to work. : )
    Got any IM so I can send you these off-forum?
  6.    #6  
    I sent you pm with my email address. I'm just online now via my Treo.
    I have a locked cingular 650 using 1.13.please send me the prc so I can try.....rberzas@yahoo.com....
  8.    #8  
    I dont think this will work. There's no way around this, its just not compatible with the Treo 650.
    What's the advantage of using blazer 4.3 anyway?

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  10.    #10  
    Current 4.2 version has issues with connection when using proxy servers. 4.3 might have fixed that, same way it worked with 4.0