1.    #1  
    If I have a repeating TODO in Agendus, and goto 'Comp' in 2Day, it tells me I have to go to the app to do that. That is fine, and is what it has always done.

However, in th past, it used to take me to Agendus on the 'edit' screen for that TODO item where I could mark it compete, etc.

Now, instead, it takes me to a read-only Agendus screen with a 'done' and 'edit' button on the bottom. I need to select 'edit' on that screen to get to the Agendus 'edit' screen. This is an extra step and I don't know why it is now happening.

Thoughts?
    Quote Originally Posted by pinfante
    If I have a repeating TODO in Agendus, and goto 'Comp' in 2Day, it tells me I have to go to the app to do that. That is fine, and is what it has always done.

However, in th past, it used to take me to Agendus on the 'edit' screen for that TODO item where I could mark it compete, etc.

Now, instead, it takes me to a read-only Agendus screen with a 'done' and 'edit' button on the bottom. I need to select 'edit' on that screen to get to the Agendus 'edit' screen. This is an extra step and I don't know why it is now happening.

Thoughts?
    Hi,

Are you using Agendus 10 ?

I think they changed the screen to open a todo this way...
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
    Thats a new "enhancement" of Agendus 10. Frankly I dont like it and wish Iambic would create some type of control to bypass this read only screen.
    CGordonn
    SPCS Treo 700p
    Virginia Beach, VA but home will
    always be Honolulu, HI
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    Yes, Agendus has really bungled their newest version, remains unresponsive to users who paid to upgrade (check Iambic forum), and generally has shown themselves to release a new version to generate immediate cash--and will take their damn sweet time making it functional, non-beta quality software.