1.    #1  
    Anyone know a good stopwatch application for the Treo650 along with a good "date wheel" application?

I have an old Palm app called "Multiwatch" but it crashes the 650 whenever I run it. Same thing with a app called DateWheel.

KS
    I use Stopwatch II
    Attached Files Attached Files
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by hofo_mofo
    small question does it still run if the screen turns off nice monkey man?
    No. It will pause at that point. However you can disable the Treo's Auto-Off feature in the options menu.

It will run in the background though, so you can go open up Agendus, or Chatter, come back, and it will still be ticking away.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    This one runs like a charm on the 650.

http://www.glink.net.hk/~alf/s3w/
    Khronos works on the 650 (fg or bg) and it's free
    Bob's Alarm is the best!
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    No. It will pause at that point. However you can disable the Treo's Auto-Off feature in the options menu.

It will run in the background though, so you can go open up Agendus, or Chatter, come back, and it will still be ticking away.
    domo arigato mr monkey-o
    Quote Originally Posted by ksauter
    Anyone know a good stopwatch application for the Treo650 along with a good "date wheel" application?

I have an old Palm app called "Multiwatch" but it crashes the 650 whenever I run it. Same thing with a app called DateWheel.

KS
    That's odd. I use the freeware version of DateWheel and it runs fine on my 650.