1.    #1  
    I downloaded Kinoma to my treo. It won't let me play aac/m4a song files, its says there is no application that can handle this file type. Please help,

Mike
    Which dir on the card did you put the audio files? Also, are the AAC files drm's or not?

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Could someone point me to a good source of videos, trailers, etc for movies and shows which will run on Kinoma. I am interested in either paid or free content.

Thanks,

Marv
    Quote Originally Posted by marvw
    Could someone point me to a good source of videos, trailers, etc for movies and shows which will run on Kinoma. I am interested in either paid or free content.

Thanks,

Marv
    Go to Apple.com and click on Quicktime. You will have incredible choices out there for free. And try out their High-Def clips as well. They show well in the Treo Kinoma viewer. I assume you have the Kinoma Producer to transfer them to your Treo?
    Ed
    Visor Deluxe, Prism, Visorphone, Treo 270, Treo 600, Treo 650, and am eagerly waiting for the next generation Treo...but wait...is that the iPhone????
    Is there any source of content which already comes in windows media format, MPEG4 or Palm database format which I can run in either Kimona Player or TCPMP directly without having to purchase Quicktime Player Pro or Kinoma Producer. I already have Pocket DVD Suite which can take some of these file formats and convert to AVI. I am interested in Movie Trailers, Music Videos, TV shows or short movies.

Thanks

Marv