1.    #1  
    I'm trying to figure out how to configure my 270 with a new prepaid T-mobile SIM to access T-Zones. Anybody around here doing this? After setting up a new network service with GPRS and an APN of wap.voicestream.com I seem to be able to establish a GPRS connection, but I haven't been able to get nweb to connect anywhere. Any hints would be greatly appreciated.
    Can you access T-zones (via the wap.voicestream.com) at all?

Did you try changing your browser to use proxy: 216.155.165.50 port: 8080.
  3.    #3  
    I'm not sure how to specify port 8080 to Novarra nweb. There's no explicit port field in the configuration dialog and the URL standard syntax of ipaddress:port doesn't seem to work.
    I am not familiar with Novarra nweb.

When you are in the browser, when you hit the menu button (I forget which one) do you see Options or Preferences on topmost part of your screen? Inside the preference is the place where you could find a way to enable Proxy.

<Edit>
    I just downloaded the user guide and you are right, there proxy option. However there is a Network Service option that you can try. Can you see what you selections you have there? I think those same selections would available in your network settings in your Treo.
    Last edited by ronbo2000; 10/22/2005 at 11:19 PM.