1.    #1  
    I'm trying to find the name of a program that I see on my launcher. When looking in FILEZ I don't see the program names. However I could see the program icons and they work in the launcher when I click on them.

When I searched for the same name, I do not find it. How do I find what the program is called from the icon?

I installed ispin and I want to customize it, but I don't know what the programs are called to add to the launcher desktop.

Sorry I don't even know what to search for.

Thanks
  2. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by needmoretoys
    I'm trying to find the name of a program that I see on my launcher. When looking in FILEZ I don't see the program names. However I could see the program icons and they work in the launcher when I click on them.

When I searched for the same name, I do not find it. How do I find what the program is called from the icon?

I installed ispin and I want to customize it, but I don't know what the programs are called to add to the launcher desktop.

Sorry I don't even know what to search for.

Thanks
    Resco Explorer should help you determine which program is which.
  3.    #3  
    thanks let me give it a try
  4.    #4  
    Okay, what gives. I was able to find the programs with explorer and run them. But when I went back to ispin I could find the programs, but they did not run. The 2 programs are Opera Mini and TomTom.

I also tried to give them a Favorite button and I can't find either!

What is special about those two that will not make them work?
    Last edited by needmoretoys; 10/16/2005 at 08:42 PM.
    Not sure about Tom Tom, but do you have Java installed for Opera mini?
  6.    #6  
    Yah, it works from the default launcher, but I can't create favorite button or launch it from ispin.