1.    #1  
    Does anyone know if the 650 supports a second phone line. I need an additional phone number for another business I just started and I don't want to tie the calls to a phone line in a building. I need to have calls reach me anywhere I happen to be. Initially I thought about just forwarding the calls but I really need to know what line they are calling in order to answer the phone appropriately (ie: Thank you for calling *** company) instead of just saying "hello" like I do on my personal line.

Mandy
    Treo does support multiple lines.

I get some form of two lines from my provider. And whevener somebody calls me, I see Line 0 below the caller's number on my screen. I only see my other line got used as a call waiting.
    GSM Treos can support two lines.

The screen shows which line the call comes in on (line 1 or 2 in my case). You can select which line is used for outgoing calls from a menu in the Phone App.
    Quote Originally Posted by DHAnderson
    GSM Treos can support two lines.

The screen shows which line the call comes in on (line 1 or 2 in my case). You can select which line is used for outgoing calls from a menu in the Phone App.

This is the first I've heard of this!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    it used to be called multi-NAM. ALL phones had this about 10-15 years ago. phone service used to be pretty expensive, roaming and long distance was very expensive or non-existant. if you travelled frequqntly between major cities the hot ticket was to establish seperate cell service in each city, usually from seperate carriers on the same phone. you just had to remember to "switch" NAM's when your plane landed
    car_designer
    Visor Deluxe-->Treo 600-->650 cameraless-->700P-->755P cameraless conversion -->Treo 800W + Celio Redfly all on Sprint
    Parrot ck-3300 handsfree + BT GPS
    "...Treo does support multiple lines..."

Sabilrd, are you referring to CDMS Treo, or GSM.

I don't think any GSM phone supports two lines except the new Nokia (2 sims, as I understand.)