1.    #1  
    All,

I need to get an external keyboard for my Verizon T650. I see that the "Think Outside Stowaway Wireless IR Keyboard" and the "palmOne Universal Wireless Keyboard" are similar and are selling for about the same price. I know that one has dedicated number keys, and I don't care that much either way about them.

But I *DO* care about keyboard drivers: I seem to recall reading that some of them will really slow down the Treo or cause crashes. If this is the case, can someone who knows tell me which brand I want and which brand I don't?

If they are equally good (or bad), does anyone care to say which has better typing feel, or if one is otherwise superior to the other?

Thanks,
    Warr
    Progress? Well, at least I can get color traffic maps now...
    Psion 3a -> Psion 3c -> Palm IIIXE -> Palm VIIx -> Kyocera 7135 -> Treo 650 -> Centro
  2.    #2  
    Well, since I needed this thing for a business trip this weekend, I just went ahead and bought the StowAway version (the one missing the dedicated number keys). I based this decision on the reviews of it versus the Palm Universal keyboard on Amazon.

People just loved the Stowaway. They just hated the software with the Palm Universal...

We shall see...

-Warr
    Progress? Well, at least I can get color traffic maps now...
    Psion 3a -> Psion 3c -> Palm IIIXE -> Palm VIIx -> Kyocera 7135 -> Treo 650 -> Centro