1.    #1  
    Hi all,

I searched for something similar to this but I could not find anything. Maybe it is too early in the morning. I have been having a few problems from my 600 the last few days. Besides the fact that my battery won't last all day (new one on the way) it has now taken to freezing when I get calls. It does not do it all the time. Someone will call and it will ring a few times and then just say I missed a call or if I try to hit ignore it will freeze. I have done a hard reset and have no 3rd party apps installed. Does not matter what the battery level is it happens at full and any other level.
    Does it happen while its in the charger?
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

I am having another peculiar problem. with the Wireless Mode ON and the Treo in the power save mode, when people call my phone, they hear a ringing sound on line. But, my phone does not ring at all. After some time, the call goes to my voice mail.
    When I do a Soft reset the problem is sorted out, but reappears after some time.
    What could be the problem???
    It sounds like the known battery issue.
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    It sounds like the known battery issue.
    Link.
    Definitely sounds like it's this problem. I just changed my battery last night and, so far, it's working like brand new.
    Quote Originally Posted by RawsonDR
    Link.
    Definitely sounds like it's this problem. I just changed my battery last night and, so far, it's working like brand new.
    so you say changing the batt. to a new one will do the trick and turn the phone back to new? im having the same problem.

ed
    This is a known issue if you happen to have more than 4,000 contacts in your address book. I had some 8,000 contacts ... it worked fine for about 4 months and then the problem occured. Did a hard reset but still couldnt fix it. Guess some other application was interfering with it as well. Finally had to cut down the number of contacts to below 4000.

Cheers,

RK
    Quote Originally Posted by speshuled619
    so you say changing the batt. to a new one will do the trick and turn the phone back to new? im having the same problem.

ed
    I lived with the issue for months. After it finally got too bad to deal with, I ordered a 1700mAh battery with Torx driver off ebay. This was actually just a week or so ago. Anyway, the phone now feels like it did when I first got it - I had forgotten how well it originally worked and my confidence is fully restored. You should read that long thread linked above and if it hits home, try a new battery. It was only about 20-25 bucks shipped.