Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Thanks so much for your help in beta-ing it and getting it ready to go! We're proud to announce that it has been released, and you can get it now from PalmGear! SharkNav is a Treo utility that adds 5Way Nav support (the blue ring) to EVERY application, even ones that don't normally support it

Check it out here if you're interested: http://www.ludustech.com/sharknav/

best regards and thanks again! tyler
    I'm an *****. Disregard my previous statement...

Looks like a great app!
    I've heard that polar bear steaks are tough, but maybe if you marinated them in beer they'd turn out all right.
    Does it add 5way support to webpro?
    What about SharkMsg?
    It's a good concept, not that I want to bash the app but it elminates the scrolling bar in most apps that do not support 5way nav. Good start though... keep up the good work.

Al
    Quote Originally Posted by 2000 Man
    What about SharkMsg?
    Second that
    Treoing & Loving it
    Where can I download SharkMsg
    How about SharkCache for the 650?
    Sharkboy, great app and thanks for all the excellent utilities you guys are releasing! I think it's worth the price. A few suggestions:

1. On the drop down exclusion list, if the name of the app is really long, like "Handmark Pocket Express", then the name of the app covers the '+' and '-' buttons and you can't add or delete from the list! This should be a simple fix... ie; move the apps name or the buttons away from each other.

2. Critical issue: needs to add support for apps residing on SD. I actually won't purchase this until that feature is added because most of my apps are on the card. It's odd that you chose to implement this with Sharkbtn, but not Sharknav?!?!

3. Add a "Help" screen and some useful contact info in the "About" screen.

4. On your website, you could add a comment section at the bottom of the app advertisement screen as you did with Sharkmsg.

Great job and I look forward to more enhancements!
    Oops, I realized it's even worse than I thought. Apps on the SD card ARE effected by Sharknav... there's just no way to turn it off for them because they aren't available in the "blacklist". Yikes! That is definitely a no-go as Sharknav adversely effects several card apps I have that already feature good 5way nav support like LexiDrugs, iSilo and others and I can't make it stop. So, disabled until this is fixed.
    I guess that we're not going to get a response from sharkboy.
    I would like an option like Shortcut5 where you get to choose whether the list of apps is an inclusion or exclusion list.
    Treo 680 Graphite, Unlocked GSM (FW: MW01.50 | SW: TREO680-1.04-ROW | HW: A)
    Global Posts
    204 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by talkin73
    Oops, I realized it's even worse than I thought. Apps on the SD card ARE effected by Sharknav... there's just no way to turn it off for them because they aren't available in the "blacklist".
    I’m using PowerRUN and the apps I have on the card show up in SharkNav’s list as “blacklistable”.

Joe
    Quote Originally Posted by jpasint
    I’m using PowerRUN and the apps I have on the card show up in SharkNav’s list as “blacklistable”.

Joe
    Yes, and apps moved to the card by ZLauncher also show up in SharkNav as "blacklistable".
    Quote Originally Posted by ninodelsol
    Yes, and apps moved to the card by ZLauncher also show up in SharkNav as "blacklistable".
    Weird, mine did not.
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
  16. PSM
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rudychow
    I would like an option like Shortcut5 where you get to choose whether the list of apps is an inclusion or exclusion list.
    That's a good idea. For SharkNav, I think I'd rather have an inclusion list, since it's only a few older apps that I need to add the functionality to.
    I agree with PSM. Inclusion list is much better than exception list. SharkNav already crashed my treo 650 twice. I have to add the launcher into the exception list to avoid the problem. It also deleted all my launcher catalogies.

Useful, but be VERY CAREFUL.
    Treo 750 unbranded T-mobile, HTC WIZARD 8125 T-MOBILE (broken), Treo 650 T-mobile 1.43/1.14 OS 5.4.8 Garnet (sold).
    Dell X50v, X30 624Mhz and HP ipaq h2210 h1945.

Treo 750 hacks thread.
  18.    #18  
    hello! alright, we can add in an inclusion option as well. card apps should be BlackListable

best regards, tyler
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkboy717
    hello! alright, we can add in an inclusion option as well. card apps should be BlackListable

best regards, tyler
    Sharkboy (it's just more fun to call you this ;-), thanks for the reply. So far people are asking for apps in the Palm/Launcher directory to be visible in the blacklist selection list and having an inclusion list option. That should be easy to create by simply having a check or x next to each and the user taps it to change the setting to their delight! I can't wait, this app adds nice function to several of my hold out apps!
    SharkNav crashed my treo 650 for the fouth time now (I didn't meet any crash after I upgrade to ROM1.43), I uninstalled it and wait for the new version. A very good concept app, but not stable so far. Inclusion list is the only way to go.
    Treo 750 unbranded T-mobile, HTC WIZARD 8125 T-MOBILE (broken), Treo 650 T-mobile 1.43/1.14 OS 5.4.8 Garnet (sold).
    Dell X50v, X30 624Mhz and HP ipaq h2210 h1945.

Treo 750 hacks thread.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast