Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by cellneuron
    SharkNav crashed my treo 650 for the fouth time now (I didn't meet any crash after I upgrade to ROM1.43), I uninstalled it and wait for the new version. A very good concept app, but not stable so far. Inclusion list is the only way to go.
    Can you please share what you were doing when these crashes occurred? I assume you used the #*377 (or equivalent) trick to determine it was sharknav causing the crash? Was there a particular app it was crashing in? It would be helpful if someone here could duplicate the crashing to determine what the problem is. For the record, I have been using it for 5 days without a single crash.
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraOrdinaryJo
    Can you please share what you were doing when these crashes occurred? I assume you used the #*377 (or equivalent) trick to determine it was sharknav causing the crash? Was there a particular app it was crashing in? It would be helpful if someone here could duplicate the crashing to determine what the problem is. For the record, I have been using it for 5 days without a single crash.
    Using #*377, the crashed all pointed to "launcher". The last time crashed didn't be logged at all since the device was frozen completely, I have to take off the case, then battery cover, then push the reset hole to recover.
    Treo 750 unbranded T-mobile, HTC WIZARD 8125 T-MOBILE (broken), Treo 650 T-mobile 1.43/1.14 OS 5.4.8 Garnet (sold).
    Dell X50v, X30 624Mhz and HP ipaq h2210 h1945.

Treo 750 hacks thread.
    I assume "launcher" is the default launcher. You are not using a 3rd party launcher, such as zlauncher, correct? Was there something specific you were doing when it crashed or froze?
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
    Yes, the launcher is the default launcher. I was using blazer when it crashed.
    Treo 750 unbranded T-mobile, HTC WIZARD 8125 T-MOBILE (broken), Treo 650 T-mobile 1.43/1.14 OS 5.4.8 Garnet (sold).
    Dell X50v, X30 624Mhz and HP ipaq h2210 h1945.

Treo 750 hacks thread.
    Any plans to update SharkNav to work with the 700p? I stumbled on it when I learned of LudusP and was anxious to try it, but it doesn't work on the 700p. Thanks.

P.S. I tried posting this on the ludustech forum but I wasn't able to due to a fatal error, something about passing variables.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12