I know this sounds strange, but I have not been able to come up with another explanation for some problems I have been having with my BT headsets.
Here's what is happening:

I have a Verizonized Sprint Treo 650 with a Logitech Mobile Freedom and Treo wireless headsets. I can make calls all day long to land line phones, Cingular Blue (previous AT&T customers), Sprint customers and other Verizon phones.
With the Logitech, I have no problems with any of the above calls and with the TW, I have some occasional echo and short range (like most people with the TW).
Now, there's a few people that I call regularly that use the Cingular Orange network that I always have problems with. On my Logitech, they tell me that I constantly break up and they can only hear every other word. With the TW, I get excessive echo. So bad, that I'm listening to my whole conversation twice and the other person says they hear it too.

Has anyone else experienced anything similar to this or maybe have some kind of explanation as to what could cause this? I've been pulling my hair out trying to figure it out and it doesn't make me look good on a professional level when I have all these problems with my phone, especially since I'm doing tons of service for Cingular.