1.    #1  
    So I'm sure it's really obvious, but I've tried and tried to find the answer and I can't figure it out. I want to put pictures from my desktop onto my Treo using an SD card. I have a USB reader and tried transferring the pictures into a DCIM folder both in the Launcher folder and just on the card, and neither way can I get the pictures to show up in my Treo. What am I doing wrong??

Any help is much appreciated.
    1 of 2 things that I know of-
    1. Use an sd card media reader if youve got one... easiest way by far.
    2. Get a program called "Card Export II". I consider it a "must have" treo app. You connect your treo to your comp with the usb cable, run the program and then your sd card shows up on your pc as a removable disk - like a usb drive and the like.
    Use your reader and copy the .jpeg files to the SD card's DCIM folder.
    Quote Originally Posted by sbollag
    So I'm sure it's really obvious, but I've tried and tried to find the answer and I can't figure it out. I want to put pictures from my desktop onto my Treo using an SD card. I have a USB reader and tried transferring the pictures into a DCIM folder both in the Launcher folder and just on the card, and neither way can I get the pictures to show up in my Treo. What am I doing wrong??

Any help is much appreciated.

You could also just use the Media folder on the Palm Desktop and use hotsync to transfer the pics. Just chose the card as the destination and the pics will automatically be resized and transfered to the card...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions