1.    #1  
    I am using the gmail to fastmail chatter option. However, it seems that while I can log into fastmail.fm, it won't receive any messages and therefore I am not getting my forwarded gmail messages from fastmail. I have tried to send test emails from my hotmail acct to my fastmail acct and it seems that they are not getting there, but I am not receiving any error messages from hotmail.

Any suggestions? Anyone knoe of another IMAP provider that is free and compatible with chatter?
  2.    #2  
    Ok, if I email directly to my fastmail.fm account from hotmail, it works. But if I email directly from my gmail account, it never arrives at fastmail and therefore, since all of my gmail email's are set to forward to my fastmail acct, I am not getting anything forwarded. Any suggestions?
    I presume you checked via webmail, and they're really not there, right? Maybe it's something at Gmail's end?

Marc
  4.    #4  
    i'm assuming its gmail for some reason b/c i seet up a chatteremail account and set for gmail to forward to that account and it won't forward to the chatteremail acct or the fastmailfm acct.