1.    #1  
    Hey guys, I recently was upgraded from a 600 to a 650 with Verizon. I have done the firmware upgrade. Snappermail works fine as email as it did on the 600. But I can't find a setting or option anywhere to use anything other than MMS or SMS for sending pictures. The 600 had the option of Snappermail or SMS for email pictures as soon as you selected a picture to send.

Any idea how to use snappermail to email pictures?

Also, the webbrowser doesnt work - even when I click on links in an email. The web program seems to be different than the one I had on the 600, but I can't remember what program I had on the 600 and I have already returned it to Verizon. Any suggestions?

Finally, what is the goto app for searching contacts? I hate not being able to look up by business name.

Thanks very much in advance for any thoughts.

E. J.
    Send them as an attachment, using Snappermail.
    iPhone on AT&T, Waiting for the Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by ejfiii
    Hey guys, I recently was upgraded from a 600 to a 650 with Verizon. I have done the firmware upgrade. Snappermail works fine as email as it did on the 600. But I can't find a setting or option anywhere to use anything other than MMS or SMS for sending pictures. The 600 had the option of Snappermail or SMS for email pictures as soon as you selected a picture to send.

Any idea how to use snappermail to email pictures?

Also, the webbrowser doesnt work - even when I click on links in an email. The web program seems to be different than the one I had on the 600, but I can't remember what program I had on the 600 and I have already returned it to Verizon. Any suggestions?

Finally, what is the goto app for searching contacts? I hate not being able to look up by business name.

Thanks very much in advance for any thoughts.

E. J.

Hey EJ

I use Sprint, and sending Pix is using the SMS app like yours, and going thur PictureMail. I have Snapper, but I like you see no way of adding our media on a snapper message.

As for browsers... Blazer stinks... so I got Xiino... great spead and ease of use. it is not free, but a lot better than the free one we have (faster also).

Go To app for searching contacts.. what is wrong with the standard installed contacts app on your phone. to start searching by name, fire up contacts, and start typing our the name, or initials. It works great, I dont have to search on company name.

Hope this helps... and welcome to the 650 club.

Balinor
    Got to love it... Balinor
    The built in viewer sends via SMS. I use rescoViewer and it's send feature does see SnapperMail.
    Treo 650 Verizon 1.04
    http://www.rgps.com